About Backups Anywhere
As a team, we have over 30 years experience in helping business of all sizes to restore their lost data. This means that you can benefit from refined processes, state-of-the-art back-up systems, and experience in dealing with every datarestoration scenario imaginable.
Our primary skills are in backup solutions and disaster recovery for small to medium sized businesses (SME’s) – whether you already have a small IT department in place, or whether you’re on the verge of requiring a dedicated full-time IT presence. If your business fits this category, then you can trust us to backup your data and provide themost efficient form of disaster prevention.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in South West London and our backup servers are stored within a highest-grade data centre based in Byfleet – just on the outskirts of London. We can provide backup services to any businesses in the UK and across the world. Plus, due to our utilisation of cloud technology, backups are available to clients from anywhere on the planet. All you need is an internet connection.
All our backup services are built for small to medium sized enterprises (SME). However, we have specific services which cater for differing data volumes and how data is used within your business. Online backups utilise our own backup servers, with encrypted backups being carried out through the internet. Onsite backups involve the supply and installation of your own backup hardware infrastructure and software system.
Flexible backup and disaster recovery solutions
We have our most common backup services in place, but our focus is to be as flexible as possible. You can give us a call or E-mail at any time, and we’ll be happy to work through an ideal solution for you.
Why choose us?
• Over 15 years experience in helping modern SME’s keep their data safe
• Helpful staff who are experts in business data backups
• backup solutions which take advantage of cloud computing and the latest technology
• State-of-the-art backup systems which would be powerful enough for even the largest corporations
• Military-grade encryption, high levels of redundancy with replication backups and hardware which is especially selected for reliability, security, safety and redundancy